Week 1A: My First Social Media Class Post

Hi I'm Mark Buxton and this is my first blog post here.  Nothing fancy just a place to type my thoughts and assignments.  I chose this template because it is simple and clean, and I like the left hand box that contains the title.  I plan to add some imagery, but I think keeping it simple provides less distraction for the reader. 
I am taking this class to further my knowledge of the uses of social media to promote and market my business that I would like start in the near future.  All my work in my business is clean, simple and similar to the theme I chose here.


Comments

  1. Hi Mark! I agree with choosing a layout that's not too distracting to keep focus on what's important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark! I am really loving this super simple design! It is also super awesome that you are thinking ahead as you created a theme that is cohesive and represents your personal brand and business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mark. This template is super clean and direct. I'm loving the grays and that title box is great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 11: Email Marketing

Week 17: Final Post