Week 7B: Scheduled Posts


I scheduled three posts to my Facebook Mill Works page.  Each have a specific message that I thought would be useful to potential followers to my website.  The first post is about the California Alcoholic Beverage Control and how they require special and specific signage for any retail businesses that sell alcoholic beverages.  Failure to have these signs can result in having the alcohol license revoked.  Since one of Mill Works target markets is restaurants and retailers, some useful information involving signage, which Mill Works makes, may be something of interest.

The second post is about a new product line, that I do not have at the moment, but when I start the business I plan on offering soon after.  The post shows an image of a Café A-frame sign which I am targeting towards restaurants, food markets and salons.  By featuring a photo, and a link to the easels page, a link will take them directly to the page on the website that offers more information to the visitor.  New products and projects will be a regular post from the Mill Works Facebook page.

The third post is a link to a research paper by the University of San Diego stating that adding proper and well designed, on-premise signage is proven to drive sales.  This can appeal to all my target business followers and customers in that it is a document to share how signs help boost sales and customers alike.  This information can help them along in considering purchasing new or more signage for their businesses, and they have the opportunity to come to Mill Works to get those signs produced.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1A: My First Social Media Class Post

Week 11: Email Marketing

Week 17: Final Post