Week 7A: Featured Likes

After thinking about what pages to like as my business page, I came across some that I think will be useful to me and some of my followers or customers.  I still need to take some time thinking more in depth about which pages to like, but I imagine new ideas will come in as I get the ball rolling here with this exercise.  Since my main target market will businesses in San Diego and Orange Counties, I searched for some business journals and came across of course the San Diego and the Orange County Business Journals.  These I wanted to see if any relevant information or posts geared towards businesses could come in handy for me or my followers.  Some of my products will be targeted to restaurants, so I added some food pages such as the California Restaurant Association the San Diego Restaurant Week and the San Diego Brewers Guild pages, all looking again for useful info that I can share to restaurant owners about those industries.  I also chose some of my product suppliers for wood, at Saroyan in San Marcos and for PureBond plywood from Columbia wood products for updated info on there FSC certified managed forests information.  I also included the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) page and the Cali Bamboo page to keep updated on environmental and sustainable wood iinformation I can share that has to do with my line of more environmentally friendly signs and products.  And last, the international Sign Association to be informed of any updated industry news or signage standards and regulations that I can share with followers, that may be interested in sign news or new regulations concerning business signage laws.  While I have some more thought to put into the pages I will like and follow, these I think I can start with and use to share any industry information that would make others be interested in following and liking my page to offer relevant information that could make others see me as sort of an expert in my field, which could yield new business.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1A: My First Social Media Class Post

Week 11: Email Marketing

Week 2A: Social Media for Business or Personal Use