Week 8A: Get Visual

My business, Mill Works makes a visual product that businesses will use to attract attention to their brand, logos or for directional aid.  A visual platform to promote my products are absolutely necessary to build my brand and create awareness for my products.  After reviewing the most popular visual networks, I see no reason to leave any of them out as I can have tentacles reaching out into each one to capture the most recognition.  Out of the 8 platforms, I see Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest being to most effective.  However,  I will not discredit the others and will engage on the others to see which ones work and the ones that don't.  

Facebook is a no brainer, there are so many users and I already have a network of users that I can tap right into.  With Instagram, I see no better way to posting my visual signs and I believe that will be the number one way to share my business is through photos of my work.  Again, Pinterest is another very visual way to show off my products.  With experience using Pinterest, I can see this as a vital tool in showing my products visually.  For the rest, of the platforms, I am already experimenting with Twitter, but I also plan on creating some videos for You Tube that show the manufacturing process and tips on hanging signage.  I still need to look more into Google +, Tumblr and Snapchat, but I imagine with the millions of users on each, that having that much more of  presence online and within social media outlets to show my products visually will do more good than not having that presence at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1A: My First Social Media Class Post

Week 11: Email Marketing

Week 2A: Social Media for Business or Personal Use