Week 10B: Categories

Categories I am interested in making for my business blog will help keep my blog posts organized and useful for targeting certain audiences.  I would first start a recent project or design category to organize my posts for new projects we complete that I think have good design that can be shown off.  Another would be for sign industry news and info that I can post and share things that followers and target audiences could be interested in, offering them useful information about sign laws and uses for signage to boost sales and customer interest.  Another will be special promotions for times I would like to offer something such as a discount, free items or any other promo to entice users to take advantage of.  Next I would like to have a recent news on any newsworthy stories about the business.  Another will be tips for those looking to get tips and ways to install, clean, setup or uses for signage and the other branding products I will offer.
By staying organized, I can better get new ideas and make posts according to what category needs more attention.  By specifically choosing a category I can narrow in to specific target audiences to perk interest.  By testing these categories and the response from the intended targets, I can narrow in on who may be interested in our products, start a conversation and draw people in from these posts to make a purchase.  The useful info can create trust which could then potentially increase business.

Comments

  1. Industry news is a great idea and is very important! How will you make this topic interesting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, industry news would totally help increase your audience engagement. You just got to focus on business tactics while being somewhat personal and entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great point about testing the categories. I feel I would need to do the same because the target audience's involvement is the key to a successful blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1A: My First Social Media Class Post

Week 11: Email Marketing

Week 17: Final Post